LA QUINTA, CALIFORNIA – Millennium will host a “Best Practices Recovery Roadmap for Lenders” workshop session at Used Card Week 2017. The conference is presented at the La Quinta Resort & Club November 13 – 17, 2017. Millennium Capital and Recovery Corporation’s workshop session is titled, “Best Practices Recovery Roadmap for Lenders”. The workshop will be held Tuesday, November 14th at 10:00 a.m. local time.
The session’s objective is to help lenders navigate today’s regulations. Specifically, for managing 4th party providers, increasingly complex insurance needs and requirements for recovery forwarders and agents. The format will be presented in a “Best Practices Roadmap”.
Highlights of Tuesday morning Repo Con session:
• Dynamic panel format within the session featuring multiple speakers
• Helping lenders successfully navigate today’s regulations for managing 4th party providers, increasingly complex insurance needs and requirements for recovery forwarders and agents
• Focus on key regulatory/compliance issues currently impacting the recovery sector
• Recovery sector industry experts on SOC 2 TYPE II audits, insurance & 4th party management
Speakers for the “Best Practices Recovery Roadmap for Lenders” are
- Rosemary Rehner, Director of System and Organization Controls (SOC) Reports with Barnes Wendling, LLC
- Robert Strachan, CIC, AU, AINS, CPIA, Strachan Novak Insurance
- Moderator Jeffrey Marsh, Chief Business Development Officer, Millennium Capital and Recovery Corporation
For more information about this session, Repo Con, or Used Car Week 2017, please visit this link: https://www.usedcarweek.biz/agenda/ .
Millennium Capital and Recovery Corporation is also a proud sponsor of Repo Con 2017, which brings lenders and providers together to discuss industry issues, new ideas, and technology. Used Car Week 2017, including Repo Con, are produced by Cherokee Media Group, publisher of Auto Remarketing and Subprime Auto Finance News.
About Millennium Capital and Recovery Corporation®
Millennium Capital and Recovery Corporation was founded in 1999 and is a leader in the recovery management industry serving consumer lenders on a national basis. The company provides a full-range of recovery services that include nationwide recovery management, skip tracing, impound negotiation, transportation, and industry-leading proprietary ComplianceFIRST SolutionsTM program. Millennium is a certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) and has achieved the Service Organization Controls (SOC 2) Type 2 Internal Audit certification for five consecutive years. Headquartered in Hudson, Ohio, a suburb of Cleveland, Millennium is a privately-held company. For more information, visit NationwideRecoveryManagers.com or call 877.500.6272.